Handwoven to perfection with different material mix, this wonderful multitasker is wonderful as an extra seat when guests swing by and just as perfect as a cool footrest in the living room. These beauties make wonderful additions to your space.
1. This Eco Pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each Pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Natural variation in colour of Silk/ Hemp is due to its re-cycled nature add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new Pouf which is non-hazardous.
6. Use soft hand brush to clean.
7. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on Pouf.
8. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
9. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fireplaces and excess moisture.
11. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
12. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal and will reduce with time & usage.
13. Colours may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your Pouf to ensure this process is even.
GET 15% OFF YOUR PURCHASE
Sign up now and get 15% off your next order from The Garden Concept.
To claim, sign up at the bottom of this page before you check out.